How to grow psilocybin mushrooms
Knowing how to grow psilocybin mushrooms (Golden teachers) which are also known as Psilocybe cubensis is just about the best choice for starters. Its strain is very popular due to its easy growth and impressive potency. It is an all-around excellent magic mushroom that won’t leave anything to be desired. Golden Teachers are very potent mushrooms and can give you a very strong trip.buy psilocybin mushrooms online
First appearing in the 1980s, the golden teacher cubensis is highly sought mushroom strain by researchers due to its reliability, the exact origin of the golden teacher strain is not known, though it is believed to be discovered on a farm in Georgia. In nature, the first flush of golden teacher will produce medium-sized mushrooms and in later flushes, the mushroom caps might grow very large. It’s a very robust mushroom with big, massive stems. These mushrooms have gills which vary from whitish to purple-brown.
How To Grow psilocybin mushrooms online
For various reasons, cultivators make the courageous effort to learn more about spore vials. Some want to enter the next level of cultivation and others can only get their hands on a spore vial. Most of the Magic Mushroom Shop customers are used to mycelium grow kits and might not know how to use a magic mushroom spore vial. Sounds like you? No worries. You just clicked on the right blog!
It’s easy to learn advanced mushroom cultivation. When we say advanced cultivation, we mean:
- Grow Kits without Mycelium
- Starting from scratch (with PF Tek or other Tek)
Most cultivators love Growkits Without Mycelium and PF Tek and they don’t want anything else once they succeed. A magic mushroom spore vial is legal in most countries, helps safe money and produces more efficient. Is it worth watching an instruction video and reading a blog post?
It sure is!
In this blogpost, we will discuss:
- What is a magic mushroom spore vial?
- How to use the spore vial?
- 5 fruitful steps for advanced cultivation
- Grow Kits without Mycelium
- PF Tek Instructions
- The advantages of spore vials
What is a magic mushroom spore vial?
A vial is made from glass and has a circular rubber membrane on top. When ordering a spore vial, the glass vial will be in a carton box accompanied with alcohol swabs and a syringe. The glass vial contains a special fluid which preserves the chosen strain of spores. Due to this fluid the spores can be preserved for at least two years!
The spore vials are mostly used in advanced mushroom cultivation, meaning we encourage some online research. Luckily we already provided a lot of information in our blog and on the Magic Mushroom Shop Daily Motion page.
5 fruitful steps for advanced mushroom cultivation
Pretty simple so far, right? It’s just a little bottle with a needle, which needs to be injected on to the substrate. Later on, we will share a link to detailed step-by-step instructions of the most famous advanced cultivation method; The PF Tek Method.
We would like share an easy overview. 5 fruitful steps for advanced cultivation:
- Create a clean workplace with the right sterilization items.
- Produce the substrate. Substrates can be build from scratch, with these items or purchased, ready to go, with these advanced grow kits. When producing a substrate from scratch, is also important to sterilize the substrate.
- Inoculate the substrate. Inoculation simply means the process of injecting spores on/in to the substrate.
- Provide the right conditions for colonization during the incubation period. Colonization is the process of the spores generating mycelium on the substrate, and the activity of the mycelium spreading out and literately “colonizing” the substrate with a white surface.
- Follow the instructions on cultivation. Referring to the process of actually growing the mushroom.